Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Classroom Tour!

Thought a little classroom tour would be a nice way to kick-off this new blog!  If you are a Pinterest addict like myself, you may notice some Pinterest-inspired decor!


This is my bulletin for the new dance/pom team that I am starting at my school for 4th and 5th grade girls!




View from the door
Classroom Expectations
Story Grammar Marker (SGM) Station for my Narrative Unit!

Student Work Wall
Adorable signs! - via Katie King at Queen of the First Grade Jungle






Grade level crates which include group folders and individual notebooks.  Individual binders for portfolios next to crates.
Data Door- ran out of trimmer...MUST FIX ASAP! :-)
Writing Center- via Cara Carroll at the First Grade Parade
Birthday cupcakes on top cabinets. Student file crate on counter. Calendar stuff on right tall cabinets.
Speech letters from Michaels-love them!


Whiteboard Word Wall- via Kristen at Ladybug's Teacher Files
Welcome table. Currently has my dance team tryout sign-up on there!  Hall Pass hanging above the table.
Behavior fishbowl.  Each student gets a carnival ticket at the end of the session for good behavior, paying attention, working hard, etc.
School rules above the door.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops- didn't mean to remove that! I am stealing some of your ideas! Can't wait to read more on here!

      Delete
  2. Wow your you looks amazing!!! You have so much space! I can't wait to read more of your posts... I am your newest follower...

    Tai Patrice
    Speech Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started following your blog. It's like we were separated at birth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your adorable classroom!! I am already planning how I'm going to rearrange mine next year! :)

    Molly

    ReplyDelete