Monday, November 19, 2012

"I Can..." Wall

Just thought I would share with you a fun speech display I created on the boring wall outside of my classroom!  I always make sure my kids are reminded of their speech and language goals so they always know why they are with me and what they are working toward.  I decided to have them create "I Can" statements to put a positive spin on their goals and in words they truly understand.  It is nice to have a display outside of my room so teachers and students walking past know what we are working on in here!  During parent/teacher conferences the kids were really excited to show their parents the display and explain their goals. 

Here is what it looks like:

 (Sorry the lighting isn't very good back in my corner of the building!)




No comments:

Post a Comment