Tuesday, November 13, 2012

IT'S BEEN A MONTH ALREADY?!?!?!

Wow, I can't believe it has been almost a month since my last post!  Between all the IEPs, lesson planning, parent/teacher conferences, working my other SNF job, high school poms, and my new 4th and 5th grade dance team, I just haven't had the energy to sit down and blog!  I am very sorry about that and I will do my best to catch up within the next week or so :).

Upcoming topics: Speech and Language Curriculum Makeover (yes, I have already made changes-no surprise here!), Thematic Language Units, Goal Rings, Using Edmodo in the S/L Classroom,  Oral Writing, 'I Can' Wall, and possibly others.

In the meantime, please enjoy the Dancing Tigers first performance!.... (fast forward to 45 seconds)


(Our matching t-shirts and pink/black pom poms will be arriving within the next few weeks)


Hopefully these adorable 4th and 5th graders have made up for my lack of blog updates :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment