Sunday, August 11, 2013

No Bulletin Boards...No Problem!

I was very fortunate to be given a classroom with a lot of space, a SmartBoard, AND a window!  However, there was only 1 bulletin board, no chalkboards, and no whiteboards.  I searched online for some big bulletin boards and quickly realized they are SUPER expensive!!  One night, I came across something on Pinterest that made me think "I wonder if these would work as make-shift bulletin boards?!"  They were those big tri-fold boards that they carry at Wal-Mart for only a few bucks.  Sure enough, they worked wonderfully!



I actually did end up finding two ACTUAL bulletin boards in the storage room at my school that no one was using so I took those and then bought 2 black tri-fold boards.  Can you tell which ones are which?!?!

I am actually thinking of buying 4 more and making them into 1 giant bulletin board for that adjacent wall just because I love the black background :)

No comments:

Post a Comment